Supporting English and Maths in the Classroom
A 1 day course for KS2 support staff aimed at developing effective teaching strategies to support children in their learning
This course aims to
- Provide support staff with effective strategies for supporting children with their reading, writing and maths
- Secure and develop subject knowledge in the core subjects
- Develop questioning to scaffold and deepen children’s learning
- Explore strategies to promote positive behaviours for learning
- Provide support staff with the opportunity to experiment with practical and interactive strategies in a supportive environment
This course is designed to be delivered to groups of 8-20 members of support staff in a primary school location most suitable to the school or cluster of schools involved.
Aimed at: KS2 Support Staff
Dates: Training delivered upon request
Time: 9:30am – 3pm
Venue: This training can take place at a venue of your choice.
Booking: Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information: Please contact Kelly McQueeney at email@example.com or call 0207 622 1619
Supporting English and Maths in the Classroom Flyer