Safer Recruitment in Education Settings
Gives school staff recruiters the information and understanding they need to recruit safely and meet Ofsted requirements.
- Safer recruitment and the wider context of safeguarding
- Prevalence of abuse and profile of abusers
- How abusers operate within organisations
- Features of a safer recruitment process
- Planning a safer recruitment process
- Making the right decisions: interview and selection
- Setting acceptable standards of behaviour
- Maintaining an ongoing culture of vigilance
By the end of this course, participants will have:
- identified key features of staff recruitment that help deter or prevent the appointment of unsuitable people
- considered policies and practices that minimise opportunities for abuse or ensure its prompt reporting
- begun to review their own organisation’s policies and practices with a view to making them safer.
This course is accredited by the Children’s Workforce Development Council and is aimed at all those in the education sector who are involved in staff selection.
Autumn Cohort: Thursday 28th September 2017
||Chesterton Primary School, Dagnall Street, Battersea, London, SW11 5DT
||£125 per delegate
||If you would like to find out further information, please email email@example.com.
||If you would like to secure a place on this course, please complete a Course Booking Form.