New to Subject Leadership
A one day course for Primary teachers taking their first steps in subject leadership.
This course aims to:
- develop confident, supportive and inspiring subject leaders who are able to lead and manage their subject effectively and enthusiastically
- equip subject leaders with the tools and strategies to monitor their subject area and move it forward effectively
- provide subject leaders with a clear understanding of their role and what is expected of them
- allow opportunities for networking and the sharing of good practise
This one day course will cover the following areas:
- Expectations of subject leaders
- Action planning – making it measurable and manageable
- Reviewing a subject – effective & focused monitoring of lessons, plans and books
- Using pupil voice
- Raising the profile of a subject & inspiring others
Aimed at: New Subject Leaders
Dates: Autumn Cohort: Monday 9th October 2017
Time: 09:30 – 16:00
Venue: Chesterton Primary School
Booking: Please complete a Course Booking Form and return it to: email@example.com.
Further information: Please contact Kelly McQueeney at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 622 1619.
New to Subject Leadership Flyer