Management of Actual or Potential Aggression (Full Course)
Our MAPA® programme delivers comprehensive training that teaches management and intervention techniques to cope with escalating behaviour in a professional and safe manner. Following the training, you’ll notice a host of positive changes in your workplace, its culture and the relationships between your staff and those they are supporting.
For your organisation, MAPA® will:
- Demonstrate compliance and commitment to BILD and CQC regulations.
- Reduce risk of liability.
- Offer a safe and reassuring environment for those in your care.
- Provide your staff with an investment in their professional well-being.
For your staff, MAPA® will:
- Boost their confidence to defuse potentially challenging situations.
- Equip them with the skills to appropriately physically intervene.
- Reduce the risk of physical injury and accidents.
- Strengthen the relationships between colleagues and with those in your care.
For those in your care, MAPA® will:
- Maintain their dignity at all times.
- Provide a positive and respectful environment.
- Guide them towards making positive behaviour choices.
- Develop their coping skills for difficult situations.
Teaching and support staff
Autumn: Monday 8th October 2018 and Monday 15th October 2018
09:00 – 16:45
Chesterton Primary School (Dagnall Street, Battersea, London, SW11 5DT)
Please complete a Course Booking Form by clicking here.
Further information:Book now
Contact Kelly McQueeney at email@example.com or call 0207 622 1619.