Dyslexia Screening for Children in Years 1 - 6
Bespoke training for up to 5 staff within your school (SENCo/Inclusion Manager plus 4 TAs/LSAs)
During the three hour session, we will:
- train your staff on how to use the screening software
- supervise the screening of two groups of children
- produce individual pupil profiles to devise personal teaching programmes for each child
- show you how to report to parents/carers
- 2 PCs/Laptops
- 2 pairs of headphones
- access to a colour printer
- the screening of up to 6 children
Aimed at: SENCos, Inclusion Managers and TAs/LSAs in Primary schools.
Cost: £395 (This price includes two trainers, the use of the LUCID RAPID Software for the session and two handbooks. It does not cover the cost of the LUCID RAPID software*).*software costs approximately £98.
Venue: This training can take place within your school or in Chesterton Primary School’s Training Room.
Available dates: This training can take place on a Wednesday or Friday morning of your choice.
Booking: Please complete a Course Booking Form and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further information: Please contact Kelly McQueeney at email@example.com or call 0207 622 1619.
Dyslexia Screening Flyer