Developing Scientific Thinking
A half-day course exploring how scientific thinking can be taught across the Primary Science curriculum.
This course aims to:
- Develop teachers’ confidence and enthusiasm for teaching Science
- Equip teachers with the knowledge of how to teach scientific thinking across the Science curriculum
- Explore what it means to be working scientifically
- Explore how everyday items can be used to promote working scientifically
This course will cover the following areas:
- Aspects of working scientifically
- High quality questioning in Science
- Hands on opportunities to work scientifically
- Making links to the Science curriculum
- Wow moments!
Aimed at: KS1 and KS2 teachers
Date: Autumn Cohort: Wednesday 22nd November 2017
Venue: Chesterton Primary School
Booking: Please complete a Course Booking Form and return it to: email@example.com
Further information: Please contact Kelly McQueeney at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 622 1619.
Developing Scientific Thinking Flyer