Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
A half-day course exploring how to introduce critical thinking across the Primary curriculum.
This course aims to:
- Provide a basic theoretical understanding of critical thinking and problem solving.
- Equip teachers with a range of skills in relation to critical thinking and problem solving.
- Explore practical examples of how to develop critical thinking and problem solving in your school.
This course will cover the following areas:
- An introduction to critical thinking.
- Questioning techniques to engage children with critical thinking and problem solving.
- Ways to teach non-routine problems and controversial issues through exploring different perspectives in the classroom.
- Incorporating critical thinking into the Primary curriculum
This course is aimed at Primary teachers and subject leaders looking to deepen the thinking of their learners.
Aimed at: KS1 and KS2 teachers
Date: Autumn Cohort: Wednesday 15th November 2017
Time: 13:30 – 16:30
Venue: Chesterton Primary School (Dagnall Street, Battersea, London, SW11 5DT).
Booking: Please complete a Course Booking Form and return it to: email@example.com.
Further information: Please contact Kelly McQueeney at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 622 1619.
Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Flyer