Primary NQT Induction Programme
For the academic year 2017/18, the Wandle Teaching School Alliance will continue to work together with Eastwood Nursery School, a centre of excellent Early Years practice, to jointly deliver the Primary NQT Induction Programme.
Designed to enable NQTs to fully understand their role in promoting good learning outcomes for their pupils, our programme draws on a wide range of expert facilitators to lead the sessions, including leading teachers, subject and phase specialists and LA consultants.
- Differentiated programme for EY, KS1 and KS2 to ensure individual sessions meet the needs of NQTs in each specific phase.
- In addition to the core sessions, we are offering additional twilight sessions to support the NQTs at the more challenging points of the academic year. We will also actively encourage NQTs to meet and network with other colleagues, as well as to help organise visits to identified leading teachers within the LA. This provides them with excellent practical understanding to complement their theory.
- Free NQT briefing for headteachers and induction coordinators (also available free to schools who use the WTSA as their Appropriate Body).
- Free NQT mentor training (also available free to schools who use the WTSA as their Appropriate Body).
- Special Schools: For NQTs working in special schools, the sessions will be tailored to meet individual needs and the WTSA will work in partnership with special schools.
• If NQTs are signed up to the full induction programme before 1st September 2017, the cost per NQT is £475.
• To discuss the option of NQTs attending individual days please contact Kelly McQueeney at email@example.com or call 020 7622 1619.
Additional services we offer:Book now
NQT Appropriate Body Service to support you through the statutory registration and assessment process of NQT induction, managed through the online system NQT Manager.
Cost per NQT (all schools): £150
To secure a place on the 2017/18 NQT Induction Programme, please complete an NQT course booking form.