Preparing for General Data Protection Regulations within a School or MAT
The session is designed for SLT and Data Protection Officers who are preparing for GDPR in their school or MAT. During the session we will be looking at what GDPR is and the implications to the school or MAT.
The session will then go on to look at how the Wandle Learning Trust is preparing for GDPR, lessons they have learnt and advice they would give.
- Key terms/definitions of the GDPR
- The 6 main principles of the GDPR
- Legal/Implications of NOT complying with GDPR
- What is the Data Protection Officer - their role.
- Issues you might face within your school.
How the Wandle Learning Trust has prepared for GDPR:
- Data audits – What data do you hold? How safe is the data?
- Personal data - Accuracy of data, storage, retention and deletion
SLT and Data Protection Officers
Summer Cohort: Tuesday 1st May 2018
13:00 – 16:00
Chesterton Primary School (Dagnall Street, Battersea, London, SW11 5DT)
Please complete a Course Booking Form by clicking here.
Further information:Book now
Kelly McQueeney at email@example.com or call 0207 622 1619.