Developing Spelling Provision in Primary Schools
This hands-on course is focused around an approach to deliver effective spelling lessons using the three part model of input, consolidation and evaluation of skills.
This course will explore the following areas:
- What makes an outstanding spelling lesson?
- Strategies to embed phonics across a whole school
- How the use of visuals can be used to enhance and support spelling practise
- Ensuring coverage of the National Curriculum
- Production of quality resources to support spelling teaching back at school.
Year 1-6 teachers and English Leads
Spring Cohort: Wednesday 21st March 2018
13:00 – 16:00
Chesterton Primary School (Dagnall Street, Battersea, London, SW11 5DT)
Please complete a Course Booking Form by clicking here.
Further information:Book now
Kelly McQueeney at email@example.com or call 0207 622 1619.