Mike Fleetham is a learning designer and executive coach whose sell-out Saturday "Designing Effective Online Learning and Training" are helping educators around the world to make their online teaching and training effective, enjoyable and engaging.
What we’ll cover:
• Basics (control panel/audio/video/meeting set up)
• Settings and Security
• You, the host!
• House Rules
• Protocol & Etiquette
• Effective Facilitation
• Effective online pedagogy
• Organising Breakout rooms
• Using Polls for assessment and engagement
• Interactive teaching with screen annotation
• Whiteboard group collaboration
• Developing effective remote conversations
• Building Online Communities
Who is it for:
Teachers, trainers, consultants and school leaders who want to make the most of using online teaching and learning, professional development and successful meetings.
2x 2hour online sessions with 1 x 30 minute gap task and a final short assessment
You will need a stable internet connection and Zoom installed on a laptop or PC with working audio and video. Any level of Zoom plan is fine for this course however to use the poll feature as a host requires a paid Zoom account. All other features are available on the basic free account