Beyond Early Years
This practical one day course explores how to develop outstanding Early Years provision and is set in an outstanding school.
- What does outstanding Early Years teaching and learning look like? This will include the opportunity to observe Early Years teaching and then make judgements about the lessons using the Ofsted framework.
- Changes in the new EYFS. What are the challenges and how can they be overcome?
- Exploring provision. How to employ a balance in provision in order to accelerate progress?
- Using assessment to raise standards.
- Practical ideas for improving transition between Reception and Year 1. How do you demonstrate progress?
Aimed at: EYFS Leaders, Heads and Deputies
Date: Autumn Cohort: Thursday 12th October 2017
Spring Cohort: Tuesday 20th February 2018
Time: 09:30 – 16:00
Venue: Chesterton Primary School (Dagnall Street, Battersea, London, SW11 5DT)
Booking: Please complete a Course Booking Form and return it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further information: Please contact Kelly McQueeney at email@example.com or call 0207 622 1619.
Beyond Early Years Flyer